The link below is an excellent article that recently ran in The Star from Cindy Sutch of Save The Oak Ridge Moraine ( Storm ) and Maude Barlow, Council of Canadians.
Below is the thank you sent on our behalf from Councillor Stauble :
To: Maude Barlow, Council of Canadians and Cindy Sutch, STORM Coalition,
On Behalf on residents of Ward 16, Manvers, City of Kawartha Lakes, on the Oak Ridges Moraine, thank you for speaking up on this important issue. The Moraine was worth protecting once and it is worth continuing to protect.
WE ARE ENCOURAGED TO SEND LETTERS TO THE EDITOR AND GOVERNMENT CABINET MINISTERS……..contacts provided below courtesy Heather Stauble.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO WRITE AND INCLUDE THE LINK TO THIS ARTICLE.
Letters to the Editor
Send your contribution to “Letters to the Editor”
via email to email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
via fax to 416-869-4322
via mail to:
One Yonge Street,
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1E6.
Letters must include full name, address and all phone numbers of sender (daytime, evening and cellphone). Street names and phone numbers will not be published. The Star reserves the right to edit letters, which typically run 50-150 words.
* Kathleen Wynne, Premier and Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs
* Jim Bradley, Chair of Cabinet and Deputy Government House Leader
* Michael Chan, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and International Trade
* Bob Chiarelli, Minister of Energy
* Michael Coteau, Minister of Tourism, Culture and Sport
* Dipika Damerla, Associate Minister of Health and Long Term Care (Long Term Care + Wellness)
* Brad Duguid, Minister of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure
* Kevin Flynn, Minister of Labour
* Michael Gravelle, Minister of Northern Development and Mines
* Dr. Eric Hoskins, Minister of Health and Long-Term Care
* Mitzie Hunter, Associate Minister of Finance (Ontario Retirement Pension Plan)
* Dr. Helena Jaczek, Minister of Community and Social Services
* Jeff Leal, Minister of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs
* Tracy MacCharles, Minister of Children and Youth Services/Responsible for Women’s Issues
* Deb Matthews, Deputy Premier, Treasury Board President, Minister Responsible for the Poverty Reduction Strategy
* Bill Mauro, Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry
* Ted McMeekin, Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing
* Madeleine Meilleur, Attorney General, Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs
* Reza Moridi, Minister of Research + Innovation, Minister of Training, Colleges + Universities
* Glen Murray, Minister of the Environment and Climate Change
* Yasir Naqvi, Minister of Community Safety + Correctional Services, Government House Leader
* David Orazietti, Minister of Government and Consumer Services
* Liz Sandals, Minister of Education
* Mario Sergio, Minister Responsible for Seniors Affairs
* Charles Sousa, Minister of Finance
* David Zimmer, Minister of Aboriginal Affairs
Emails for highlighted Ministers: